They can be use in:
- Centers and stations
- on an overhead projector or
- passed out individually to students
- You can use them one time, every day for a week, even every day for the entire first month of school giving you an excellent assessment of your students’ writing skills.
- The content will tell you a lot about your students’ strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, learning styles, goals, and expectations.
- They will also give you insights into the different personalities of your students as well as what works for them and what doesn’t.